Wednesday, April 15, 2009

A young man and a young woman are madly in love with each other and are on their way to Vegas to get married.

The young woman looked over at her fiance' and asked him, "Are you sure you want to marry me? I know we haven't been intimate yet and I think that's because my boobs are pretty small, but are you sure?

He looks at her as they're driving down the highway and says, "Oh, that's not true. Sure I want to marry you, I love you, baby, but the reason we haven't been intimate isn't because your boobs are small. I really like small boobs. It's because I'm built like a baby down below. And besides, I think it's really romantic that we're saving ourselves for each other until after we get married."

"Oh, I love you, honey bunny," she says. "I love you, too, cutie pie," he replies.

They drive on into Vegas and get married in the chapel.

On the evening of their honeymoon, she undresses and he sees her boobs for the first time.

"Wow, you really do have small boobs!, he says happily as he undresses. After removing his underwear and turning around to face her, she looks down and her face goes white as a ghost.

"Oh my God! You told me you were built like a baby down there!" she exclaims.

He replies, "I am, dear. Eight pounds, twenty-one inches long."

.....................................................................................

Grab this free report, 'The Cash Collector', while it's still available and learn the two simple principles that can make you wealthy! Click here and download it now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger

Followers

About Me

I love to laugh. Know any dirty jokes?