Sunday, April 5, 2009

Steve and Dave are driving down the street when they pass a travel agency.

Steve says "You know, Dave, I reckon I'm about ready for a vacation, only this year I'm gonna do it a little different. The last few years, I took your advice as to where to go. Two years ago you said to go to Hawaii, I went to Hawaii and Becky got pregnant. Then last year, you told me to go to the Bahamas, so I went to the Bahamas and Becky got pregnant again."

Dave says, "So what are you gonna do different this year?"

Steve says, "This year, I'm takin' Becky with me..."

.......................................................................................

Leave a comment and tell me a dirty joke!
Scroll down to the archives for even more great jokes!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger

Followers

About Me

I love to laugh. Know any dirty jokes?