Tuesday, April 14, 2009

One day Little Timmy comes home from elementary school yelling, "Daddy! Daddy! Today at school we had to say our ABC's and I was the only one in my class who knew them all! The teacher said I did really good!"

"Well that's great, son," his father replied "I'm very proud of you!"

The next day when Little Timmy gets home from school he again is very excited. "Daddy! Daddy!" Timmy yells "Today at school we had to name all of the colors in class and I did the best of everyone in fifth grade! I got them all correct and the teacher said I did very good!"

And his father replied "Well that's great, son, I'm very proud of you!"

The next day when Little Timmy came home from school he came in yelling "Daddy! Daddy! Today in school after gym class, we were in the shower and I had the biggest penis!"

"Well, sure, son," his father replied "that's because you're 17!"

.....................................................................................

Leave a comment and tell me a dirty joke!
Scroll down for even more dirty jokes to tell your friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger

Followers

About Me

I love to laugh. Know any dirty jokes?