Sunday, May 31, 2009

Mum walked into the bathroom one day and found young Johnny furiously scrubbing his dick with a toothbrush and toothpaste.

"What the hell do you think you're doing, young man?!" she exclaimed.

"Don't try to stop me!" Johnny warned. "I'm gonna do this three times a day, because there's no way I'm gonna get a cavity that looks and smells as bad as my sister's."

.......................................................................................

250 of the top U.S. wholesale sources for brand new shoes, clothing, stereo equipment, fishing supplies, binoculars, and thousands more! Buy from these companies with as little as $100! This is the lsit everyone's looking for but few ever find! Get it here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger

Followers

About Me

I love to laugh. Know any dirty jokes?