Monday, May 11, 2009

An airline pilot was having dinner with a brunette and when they finished they headed to a hotel.

He calls room service and asked for a bottle of red wine. When it arrived he put some red wine on the brunettes lips and starts kissing her.

She asks what the red wine is for and he replies, "When I have red meat - I have red wine." "Oooohh" she says.

A little while later the pilot jumps back onto the phone and orders some white wine. It arrives moments later, he splashes it on her chest and starts kissing her tits.

She asks what the white wine is for and he replies, "When I have white meat - I have white wine."

Eventually he works his way down between her legs, pulls out a can of lighter fluid and a match, sprinkles it on her muff and lights it on fire. "Aaahhhhhhh, why the fuck did you do that!?!" she yells, slapping at her crotch.

The pilot replies, "My dear, when I go down, I want to go down in flames."

....................................................................................

Leave a comment and tell me a dirty joke!
Scroll down to the archives for even more great jokes!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger

Followers

About Me

I love to laugh. Know any dirty jokes?