Sunday, February 8, 2009

A young couple were hitch hiking one night and not having much luck getting a ride. The few cars coming by just kept going.

The young lady says, "I have to pee. I sure wish there was a gas station or something around here."

"Well, " he said, " I don't see one anywhere. Why don't you just go into the woods a little and squat down and pee. It's dark, nobody will see."

"No, there's probably bears in there!", she's says.

"Oh, don't be silly. Look, I'll go with you, okay?"

So they both walk into the woods a little and she squats down to pee. Feeling a bit horny, he decides to reach down and cop a feel but grabs something long and hard.

"WHOA! What'd you do, get a sex change?! I just grabbed something long, hard and warm!", he says.

"She replies, "Oh, don't be silly, I didn't have a sex change, I just changed my mind and decided to take a shit."

..........................................................................................................
Leave a comment and tell me a dirty joke! Click on Comments below.
Scroll down to the archives for even more dirty jokes!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger

Followers

About Me

I love to laugh. Know any dirty jokes?