Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Two men are sitting in the doctor's office.

One looks at the other one and says, "What are you here for?"

The man replies "I have a red ring around my pecker, What are you here for?"

The other man said, "I have a green ring around my dick."

The doctor calls the man with the red ring into the exam room. A minute later as the two are walking back out the doctor tells the man it won't be a problem.

The doctor then calls the other man in and examines him.

"Well," the doctor says, "your penis is going to fall off and you are going die".

The mans says, "What?! You told the man with the red ring he was ok, but I'm gonna die??"

The doctor replies, "Yes but there's a lot of difference between gangrene and lipstick!"

..................................................................................

Leave a comment and tell me a dirty joke!
Scroll down to the archives for even more great dirty jokes!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger

Followers

About Me

I love to laugh. Know any dirty jokes?