Friday, February 6, 2009

An old man woke up and found, to his amazement, that his dick was rock hard for the first time in years.

He woke the wife and showed her his incredible hardon.

"Honey! Look at this! My dicks hard!" he happily exclaimed. "What do you think we should do?"

Still half asleep, his wife replied, "Well, now that you've got the wrinkles out, it'd be a good time to wash it."



Mother walks into her teen daughter's bedroom, holding a condom wrapper in her hand.

"I found this under your bed this morning, young lady. Are you sexually active?"

The daughter looks at her mom and says, "Huh-uh, I just lay there."

.......................................................................................................

Leave a comment and tell me a dirty joke! (Click on Comments below.)
Scroll down to the archives for even more great dirty jokes!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger

Followers

About Me

I love to laugh. Know any dirty jokes?