Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Hello, Mr. Smartypants here.

I wanted to take a moment and do something just a bit different today.

I want to help you help yourself.

"What? Did he say he wants to help me help myself?"

Yes, I did, and here's what I mean.

You know about the internet or you wouldn't be reading this. You know that there are millions of websites online and you know a lot of people are making a LOT of money with them.

Have you ever wanted to make money online? I'll bet you do. A lot of people want to, but they don't know the first thing about how!

How do I design a website?

How do I get it online?

How do I collect the money when someone buys something?

What will I sell?

There are a million questions but it's so hard to find anyone who will give you an answer to even one of them!

Until now...click here.

I've discovered a very kind man named Chris Farrell. He's from London, England and now lives in Beverly Hills, California. He has created a central place to explain everything, and it's called Chris Farrell Membership.

It is a truly exceptional site.

Chris will take you step by step from the very beginning and teach you...everything!

...How websites work! (A lot of people think they know but they don't!)

...How to design your own website! (It's easy to do it yourself and save big $$$!)

...How to add videos to your website! (That's really cool!)

...How to connect your website with PayPal to accept payment! (Show me the money!)

...And tons of other things!

Click here.

But get this: he shows you with videos!

Chris has made more than 100 incredible videos you can watch! You will be able to actually see him do all of this stuff, one bit at a time, see where he clicks and what pages he goes to, all of it in great detail, clearly explained and very, very easy to follow along with. And...he'll show you how to do it right along with him!

Not only that, but his membership site has a fantastic discussion forum, where we can post a question and get an answer, either from Chris himself or from other members, including myself.

You are not alone. If you ever have a problem that you can't figure out, simply post a question on the discussion forum and you'll have an answer, usually within only minutes! (I know. I've asked questions there myself. And answered quite a few, too!)

That's perhaps one of the hardest things about getting a website online, running into a little hiccup and not knowing how to get past it. It can be quite frustrating, but not anymore! You will have people you can turn to who will help you.

I know all of this might seem difficult to believe, but I assure you, it's true!

You really can do this! You really can have your very own websites on the internet!

If it were not for Chris, I wouldn't have a website on the internet. Seriously. Not only do I have one, I have three! And that's just what I learned from his membership site over the past short two months!

I've never been a computer geek. Believe me, if I can do it, I know for a fact you can...

But don't just take my word for it. Find out for yourself! Click here.

For the first time ever you can 'test drive' the entire membership site for a full 14 days for only $4.95, complete access to everything!

That's right, for less than a dinner at McDonalds you can watch all of the videos (more coming all the time!) and learn how to build your own online business!

For only 35.3 cents per day you can come to the Discussion Forum and read all of the posts, learn and even make a post, even if it's just to say hello!

For just $4.95 you will have FULL access to EVERYTHING!!!

How can you go wrong? You can't.

Discover how to create your own website and build your very own online business by clicking right here.

Imagine what your friends will think when you tell them the address of YOUR website.

Imagine how you'll feel knowing you can make the money you've always knew you could.

Click here and give it all a two-week test drive and see what you think about it.

Go ahead, it's okay. Click here.

....................................................................................

While you're here, leave a comment and tell me a dirty joke!
Scroll down for a lot more dirty jokes to tell your friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger

Followers

About Me

I love to laugh. Know any dirty jokes?