Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Clem meets his next neighbor walking down the sidewalk, holding a roll of chicken wire under his arm.

"Hello, Sam, whatchya doin' with that chicken wire?"

"Hi, Clem, I'm going to catch me some chickens."

"What? Sam, you can't catch chickens with chicken wire!"

"I can't? Hmmm, I never thought of that. Well, see ya."

Later that evening Clem looks out his window and sees Sam walking by with three chickens under his arms! "Well, I'll be," Clem says to himself.

The very next day Clem is walking down the sidewalk when he meets Sam again. Sam is carrying two rolls of duck tape.

"Hello, Sam, I see you got some duck tape there. Is that to hold the chicken wire together so those chickens don't get out?"

"Nope," says Sam, "I'm going to catch me some ducks!"

Clem was about to say something but decided not to. "Okay then, Sam. We'll see ya."

Later that day Clem sees Sam walking into his house carrying a wire cage full of ducks. "Holy smokes!" thinks Clem.

A couple days later Clem is mowing his grass when he sees Sam coming up the sidewalk.

"Well, hello Sam. I seen the other day you got yourself a bunch of ducks to go with those chickens. How they doing?"

"Oh, they're doing pretty good. I already have some fresh eggs, and those ducks sure are fun to feed by hand." says Sam.

Clem notices Sam is holding some reeds in his hand. "Whatchya got there, Sam?" he asks.

"Oh, these. These are pussy willows," Sam replies.

Clem doesn't miss a beat. "No kidding. Hang on, lemme grab my coat!"

....................................................................................

Leave a comment and tell me a dirty joke!
Scroll down to the archives for even more great dirty jokes!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger

Followers

About Me

I love to laugh. Know any dirty jokes?