Friday, January 23, 2009

One day at home the wife is alone when the doorbell rings. She opens it to a guy.

"Hi, I'm Mike, one of Tony's friends. Is he home?"

The wife replies, "No, he went to the store, but you can come in and wait if you want."

So Mike comes in and they sit down and after a bit of chit chat the friend says "You know Sara, you have the greatest breasts I have ever seen. I'd give you a hundred bucks just to see one."

Sara, a bit taken aback by this, thinks about it for a second and figures, what the hell, it's a hundred bucks, what could it hurt. She unbuttons her blouse, pulls down one side of her bra and shows one to him for a few seconds. He promptly thanks her and throws a hundred bucks on the table.

They sit there a while longer and then Mike says "That was so amazing I've got to see both of them. I'll give you another hundred dollars if I could just see the both of them together."

Sara amazed by the offer promptly opens her blouse again and lets him have a nice long look.

Mike hands her the second hundred dollars, says thanks, but he can't wait any longer for Tony and leaves.

A while later Tony arrives back home from the store. The wife, feeling frisky, goes up to him and says, "You know, your friend Mike came over while you were gone."

Tony thinks about it for a second and says, "Oh, good. Did he drop off that 200 bucks he owes me?"

......................................................................................................

Leave a comment and tell me a dirty joke!
Scroll down to the archives for more dirty jokes!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger

Followers

About Me

I love to laugh. Know any dirty jokes?