Monday, August 3, 2009

A guy traveling through Mexico on vacation lost his wallet and all his identification. Cutting his trip short, he attempted to cross back into the United States but was stopped at the border crossing.

"May I see your identification, please?" asked the agent.

"I'm sorry but I lost my wallet. I don't have any I.D. on me." replies the man.

"Yeah, I hear that every day. Sorry, no identification, no entry." says the agent.

"But I can prove I'm an American," exclaims the man. "I have a tattoo of Ronald Reagan on one side of my butt and a tattoo of George W. Bush on the other!"

"This I gotta see," says the agent. He leads the man into an office, where the man promptly drops his pants.

"By golly, you're right," exclaimed the agent. "Have a safe trip to Chicago."

"Thanks," replies the man, "but how did you know I'm from Chicago?"

The agent replies, "I recognized Obama in the middle."

....................................................................................

There's one thing that I've got that you don't: my own website! Learn how to create your own website! It's fun and it's easy. Click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger

Followers

About Me

I love to laugh. Know any dirty jokes?